- How does Moses make tea? Hebrews it. ·
- Venison for dinner again? Oh deer! ·
- A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy. ·
- I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest. ·
- Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes. ·
The value of guns in the wild
|Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With .25 Calibre Pistol.
This is a story of self control and marksmanship. A woman survived a grizzly bear attack with one well placed shot from her itsy bitsy .25 caliber Beretta Jetfire.
These are her own words:
While out hiking in Missoula, Montana, with my boyfriend, we were surprised when a huge grizzly bear
came charging at us out of nowhere.
She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.
If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire, I would not be here today!
I yanked it out of my purse and fired one shot.
It hit my boyfriend in his kneecap and the bear caught him easily.
While the grizzly mauled him, I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.
I love that pistol. I’ll find other boyfriends.
This is a quick joke – just to create a smile on a gloomy day –
Canadian Post Office (Could be any around the world really)
A guy goes into the Canada Post Office to apply for a job.
The interviewer asks him, “Are you allergic to anything?”
He replies, “Yes, caffeine. I can’t drink coffee.”
If Fifty Shades of Grey was written by a man:
The first 20 of the fifty!!
- At the touch of her lips, it grew long and swollen. I sighed as she squeezed and pulled expertly. It was the best balloon giraffe I’d seen.
These are very funny but some have bad language.
Do not read if you offend easily!! 🙂
There are 25 reasons to love Scotland:
1. The Architecture
2. The way the motorists handle wheel clampers in Glasgow……………….
This Week’s Jokes
I thought I’d share a few ‘silly’ jokes this week – so you’ll have one per day.
Monday.The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death. Continue reading